Specification for Parameter system
Hach Multi-Parameter System
HQ40D Advanced portable meter package with LDO101 Rugged optical dissolved oxygen, PHC101 Rugged pH, and CDC401 Rugged Conductivity probe. Includes: Meter packages should include HQ40d portable meter, LDO101 rugged optical dissolved oxygen probe with 5 m cable, PHC101 rugged pH probe with 5m cable, CDC401 rugged conductivity probe with 5m cable, rugged field case, pH storage solution, pH calibration packets (20 each), NaCL conductivity standard, DO calibration flask, disposable wipes, 4 sample collection cups, trash bag, 500mL wash bottle, 4 AA batteries, protective meter glove, power adapter, USB/DC power adapter for data transfer, quick-start guide, user manual, and documentation CD.
Make: Hach, USA.
Manufacturer’s authorization is required.
- i. General Terms and Condition
- Brochures of the equipments need to be attached as serial to ease the technical evaluation. Non-attachment of the required brochures will be disqualified.
- The rate quoted shall be CIF Thimphu. The rates quoted shall be inclusive of all charges/ levies/ taxes, etc.,
- The rate should be quoted as a complete package for the equipment as per specification provided,
- The rates quoted should be valid for the period of 12 months from the date of sealed tender opening.
- The bidder shall furnish, as part of its bid, a bid security of amount Nu. 20,000.00(twenty thousand) only in the form of a banker‘s certified cheque, Cash Warrant in favor of the HR Officer, NECS, Thimphu. Earnest money shall be returned on finalization of the tender, or it shall be forfeited if the bidder is not earnest about the bid.
- A copy of the valid license of business should be attached.
- The NEC will issue supply order on need basis from time to time.
- Purchaser reserves the right to reject all or any of the quotations without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Sealed cover containing the quotation shall be marked “quotation No.” which shall be opened on 20th June 2017 at the Secretariat of National Environment Commission, Thimphu.
- If the selected bidder fails to supply the full quantity of the bids, the purchaser shall recover as liquidated damages, the difference between the contracted rate and the actual price paid by the purchaser, for the quantity supplied as per financial manual.
- Advance payment for the supply of the equipment under this contract shall be not entertained.
- Whenever there are requirement by the NEC Secretariat, the items shall be purchased on need basis and as per the rate quoted by the suppliers.
300total visits,2visits today