INVITATION FOR BID
December 8, 2020
The Program Management Unit (PMU), Waste Management Flagship Program (WMFP) invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified National Consultancy Firms in Joint Venture (JV) with Large Construction Firm (work classfification-W3) as detailed in the table below:
|Sl. No||Name of the Consultancy Work||Eligibility||Project Period (Design and Build)||Sale of tender documents||Date of submission of bids|
|1||Design and Build of Material Recovery Facility for Waste Management with associated components at Taba, Thimphu||Consultancy Firm in JV with Large Construction Firm work classification W3||Twelve Months||08/12/2020||28/12/2020|
A complete set of bidding documents can be downloaded below:
- SRFP and ToR
- BoQ and Schedule of Payment
- The CAD File should be collected from the address below from the PMU Office located at the 4th Floor, San Maru Building, Chubachu, Thimphu.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information at the same address.
- Bids must be delivered to the PMU Office, on or before 14:00 hours on 28th December, 2020 andwill be opened on the same day at 14:30 hours, in the presence of the bidders who intend to attend.
- The Bidders must visit the site prior to filling up the bidding documents to avoid any complications later.
- The decision of the Tender Committee shall be final & binding.
Waste Management Flagship Program