The National Environment Commission Secretariat is pleased to announce the following vacancy for the post of an Assistant Environment Officer on Consolidated Contract:
|Position Level||No. of Slots||Qualification |
|Superstructure||Place of posting||Contract Term|
|Asst. Environment Officer||P5B||1||Bachelor’s in Environment Science||Technical Service||Gelephu Thromdey||15/9/2019-19/1/2020|
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with the following documents to the Human Resource Section, NECS on or before 30/8/2019.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form- Form 4/1
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copies of Academic transcripts.
- Copies of relevant training transcripts, if any
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card.
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Security Clearance Certificate which can be verified online
- No Objection Certificate, if employed
For further clarification please contact HR Section, NECS, during office hours at 02-323384/02-325856 and at email address firstname.lastname@example.org